Their Majesties write:
Unto the Populace of Our most beautiful Land do we Alaric and Nerrisa, King and Queen send greetings.
Not long from now a group of noble Lords and their Ladies will be entering Crown Tournament, to participate in knightly combat for the Crown of Drachenwald.
It is Our wish to make known their names so that their courage may be proclaimed throughout the Kingdom, so that they may be greeted with awe as you meet them.
We are proud to admit the following nobles into Our tournament:
- Duke Matthew Blackleaf fighting for Duchess Alienor of Farryngdon
- Duke Sven Gunnarsson fighting for Lady Jovi Torstensdottir
- Graf Gerhardt von Wuestenburg fighting for Mistress Judith de Northumbria
- Count Cadogan map Cado Fighting for Mistress Eufemia de Bergamo
- Master Johan Magnusson Kivisuo fighting for Mistress Jaelle of Armida
- Sir Ivan Paskiainen Fighting for Lady Dorothea Weberin
- Baron Lutr Ruckstandewerfer Fighting for Baroness Suibhan inghean Fhearghuis
- H.L Barobrand Hisgard Fighting for Lady Odindisa Bragisdottir
- HL Robert Longshanks of Canterbury fighting for HL Genevieve la flechiere
- Lord Freeman the Minstrel Fighting for Lady Esmeralda
- Pan Vitus Polonius fighting for Meisterinne Eleanora von Ratzeburg
- Lord Gyles Rochster Fighting for Lady Melisende Fitzwater
- Lord Jakob Winkelmann von Söhren fighting for Lady Gunnhild von Brunswiek
- Lord Tibald von Dijon Fighting for Lady Ailitha de Ainwyck
- Clancy Fairchild of Ulster Fighting for Ursula Sturlasdatter
Many thanks to Meisterinne Eleanora von Ratzeburg, Seneschal for the Kingdom of Drachenwald, for passing along the words of Their Majesties.