ban-Ollaimh Cinniu ingen Cuthbaid writes
The Winter 2007 issue of Mead, Meat & More is now available for purchase. Current subscribers will receive their issues in the mail within days.
This is an egregiously overdue issue, but worth the wait, I think. Check out the table of contents:
Recipes & Resources:
- Apician sausages: three examples of reconstructing forced meats of the late Roman Empire -- by Kolbrunna Gisladottir
- Candied ginger for remembraunce: two versions -- by Johnnae llyn Lewis
- On the properties of acelga -- by Kudrun the Pilegrim
- Ypocras and spice -- by Johnnae llyn Lewis (our first beverage article!)
- Early Irish foods -- by Cinniu ingen Cuthbaid
- Of modern concern: chicken and salmonella
- Great news on the Alessio front
My thanks to the wonderful artisans of our Kingdom for these contributions. The spring issue will be delayed and will hopefully be published by April 1; deadline for content is March 15. Get started on your article now!
Mead, Meat & More Web Page
Everything you wanted to know (or didn’t know you wanted to know) about Mead, Meat & More can be found online (click "original article.")
Past issues are available for purchase. For a listing of past issues and their contents, please visit the Mead, Meat & More Web page.
Subscriptions at $16 (US) for four issues, or you may purchase single issues for $4. Please visit the Mead, Meat & More Web page for subscription/purchase forms and instructions.
Please contact me at northshield3M@yahoo.com or 651-487-6901 (before 10pm CST).
Yours in Service,
ban-Ollaimh Cinniu ingen Cuthbaid, OL
Editor, Mead, Mead & More