The Barony of Lonely Tower invites you to their Annual 12th Night celebration. Haven’t been on a pilgrimage for a while? Join us as we offer 4 pilgrimage locations for you to visit.
Activities for the day include:
- Visit all 4 pilgrimage sites to collect your pilgrimage badges and then turn them in at Troll for your site token.
- A&S Theme: “On the Pilgrim Way”: Anything you would pack, carry, wear, find, buy, sell, see, or experience on pilgrimage. Winner determined by Populace Choice. Bring items to A&S Area by 11 am judging over by 4 pm. Tourneys: Thomas d’ Chateau Noir Combat Social Club and Novice Tourney and other activities as scheduling permits.
- Investiture of a new Baron and Baroness of Lonely Tower
- A lunch time tavern is planned.
- A marvelous evening feast will be prepared by our chef, Shala Fenella. For dietary restrictions please see the website (http://www.lonelytower.org) for a list of ingredients, in case of no web access contact Shala (Sherie Peterson) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees - Site: Adults $7.00 (+$3 for non-members) Minors $3.00, 5 and under are
free. Feast: $9.00. Make checks payable to: SCA Inc., Barony of Lonely Tower.
Site: Scottish Rite Cathedral, 202 S. 20th St., Omaha, NE 68102.
Site opens at 9:00 am, closes at 9:30 pm.
Directions: Take your best route to I-80. Take I-80 to I-480 North. Take the Dodge/Harney Street exit. Follow exit road to Douglas Street. Turn right (east) onto Douglas and follow to 20th Street. Turn right (south), site is on the right. Parking is available south of site.
For more information and reservations:
Autocrat: Seona ferch Angharad (Bren Larson) email@example.com
Feast Reservations & Merchant Coordinator: Roise ni' Ullachain (Dia Hilton) firstname.lastname@example.org
Crash Space Coordinator: Sorcha Ingen Ni Mhaolain (Jennifer Bull) email@example.com Location:
arony of Lonely Tower (Omaha, Nebraska)