Greetings to all!
"TNT" is the traditional Bright Hills Autumn event where we not only have A&S competitions and open display but we also choose our Baronial Champions for the coming year. I am happy to announce the winners of the competitions and the Baronial Champions:
- Baronial Arts & Sciences Champion: Lady Brienna Llewellyn Lindsay for her fine weaving display.
- Baronial Brewing Champion and Over-All Brewing Winner: Lady Roanna di Laci; she had 6 different entries in the brewing competition.
- Baronial Bardic Champion: Lady Yseulte Trevelyn; she performed on harp, gave an oral performance of a poem at feast and came in second only to the former Baronial Bard, Lady Nina during the competition for the "Best Re-Telling of One of Scheherazades' Tales"
Our competition winners were:
- Best Turban: Lady Saida Zarifa
- Best Re-telling of one of Scheherazades' Tales: Lady Nina of Bright Hills
- Baroness' Choice Brewing: Baroness Rowen Berran McDowell
- Gilding the Lily, Best use of Turkish Embroidery: Lady Martelle von Charlottenburg
Thank you to all who brought projects to display and to all who entered the competitions. You give inspiration to others!
Vivat to the participants in Arts and Science in the fair Barony of Bright Hills!
Lady Martelle von Charlottenburg
MOAS, Barony of Bright Hills