His Grace writes:
Do you know any of the nominees on this list?
Would you or someone you know make a good Director?
Tell us about them!
The Board seeks input from the membership concerning any of the individuals on the attached list. Your commentary is very much needed and gratefully received. In addition, new nominees are always needed and strongly encouraged. Any member may nominate any member, including themselves, for the Board. If you know someone who you think would make a good Board member, please nominate them. Remember that all information in these letters is kept completely confidential, and no one elected to the Board ever sees commentary about themselves.
Please send all comments and nominations to Gabrielle Underwood, Board Recruiting Ombudsman, 209 Cochrane St. Apt 1. Port Perry, Ontario (Canada) L9L 1L6 or e-mail email@example.com. Please include your name and address in any correspondence sent concerning these matters, and remember to include the name and address of anyone you nominate for the Board so that we may contact them. You will receive a response indicating that we received your correspondence - if you don't hear back from us promptly, we did not get your missive.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jason Williams - Chairman, SCA, Inc.
(Duke John ap Gwyndaf, KSCA, OL)
Modern Name / SCA Name / Kingdom / Expires
- Erin Alderson / Mistress Aldgytha of Ashwood / Caid / 1/09
- Craig Allen / Baron Corun MacAnndra OP / Atlantia / 1/09
- Stacy Hall / Gwennddolynn ni hAilleachain / Meridies / 1/09
- Sherri Hartselle / Mistress Odindisa Egilsdottir / Meridies / 1/09
- Jennifer Johnson / Countess Genevieve Chastellain d’Anjou / Ealdormere / 1/09
- Kelly Lemberg / THLady Morfydd ferch Bronwen / Meridies / 1/09
- John Riley / Baron Caelan O’Rogallaig / Middle / 1/09
- John Prendergast / Etienne Fevre / Drachenwald / 1/09
- Kymberli Wanat / Viscountess Isabella Falcao de Galinha / Northshield / 1/09
- Elyse C. Boucher / Dame Merouda Pendray / Northshield / 7/08
- Lorine Horvath / Duchess Fina ingen Aeda / Northshield / 7/08
- Cathyn Lesanges / Earl Cathyn Fitzgerald / Outlands / 7/08
- Marilee Lloyd / Maestra Arianna Lloyd / Middle / 7/08
- Michael McGuffin / Master Michael of Brecon / An Tir / 7/08
- Kirk Poore / Master Kirk FitzDavid, OL, OP, KSCA / Calontir / 7/08
- Susan Lynne Rich / Countess Lailiane Aseina / Gleann Abhann / 7/08
- Tonessa West Crowe / Duquessa Isabella of York / East / 7/08
- Andrew Biel / Earl Yngvar the Dismal / Aethelmearc / 1/08
- Kelly Davidson / Dame Fianna nic Dhaibhidh / Meridies / 1/08
- Je Nell Hays / Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows / Caid / 1/08
- Robbin Koeing / BannIarla Broinnfinn inghean ui Chathain / Gleann Abhann / 1/08
- Elizabeth Ann Appleby-Murphy / Mistress Catherine Anne Applebee / Calontir / 1/08
- Eileen Hart Steinhardt / Lady Fionnghuala ingean Diarmaida / Aethelmearc / 1/08
- Michael Andrews / Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay / Ansteorra / 1/08
- Ben Baron / Master Louis-Phillippe Mitouard / Outlands / 1/08
- Carolle Mallette Cox / Lady Gerita della Mare / Ansteorra / 1/08
- Aaron L. (Rusty) Lloyd / Sir Aaron Palomides of Buckminster / Northshield / 1/08
- Owen Shribman / Baron Rowen Killan / Caid / 1/08
- Blair Wettlaufer / Brand Thorwaldsson / Ealdormere / 1/08
- Arthur Donadio / Duke Cuan McDaige, KSCA, OP / Atlantia / 7/07
- Elizabeth Anne Gustafson / Mistress Elspeth von Bremen, OP / Atenveldt / 7/07
- Pat Hoge / Mistress Alina Meraud Bryte / Calontir / 7/07
- Lisa A. May / Countess Margaret ny Connor / Ansteorra / 7/07
- Katie Richardson / Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan / Atenveldt / 7/07
- Stacie J. Tibbetts / Countess Leonora Morgana, OP / Caid / 7/07
- G. Richard Auklandus / Viscount Gaius M.L. Auklandus / Caid / 1/07
- Susan Earley / Maestra Margherita Alessia / Middle / 1/07
- Frederick Hollander / Duke Frederick of Holland / West / 1/07
- E.F. Morrill / Viscount Edward Zifran von Gendy / East / 1/07
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.