Known World Costuming Symposium
Known World Academy of the Rapier
October 17-19, 2003 - Barony of Caerthe
Renaissance Denver Hotel - Denver, Colorado
The third Known World Costuming Symposium (KWCS) and the Known World Academy of the Rapier (KWAR) are being held concurrently this year in the Barony of Caerthe. This one-of-a-kind event is being held at the Renaissance Denver Hotel across from the nation's largest urban infill project, the Stapleton Redevelopment area. Amenities for this site are outstanding. All hotel rooms have dataports, irons and coffee service. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and deli on site as well as covered parking, adjacent shopping and restaurants. Ground transportation from Denver International Airport is available (provided by the hotel).
What can you expect with KWCS / KWAR this year?
* Over 200 hours of classes on Costuming, Fencing, and cross-over topics
* 5000 square feet of merchant space
* A Friday night reception
* Featured speakers
* Walk Through History
* Fencing Tournaments all weekend long.
* Three meals included with your pre-registration fee of $40.00 (Standard registration begins on August, 1, 2003 at $50.00)
* Masked Ball Saturday night
* Professional portrait photographer on site
* Child care is available for this event (see web site for details)
* Rooms starting at $59 a night (see web site for promotion codes)
This will be the one 'Known World' event you won't want to miss. Your registration fee pays for three meals, site fees for both events and entrance to the all activities. For more details visit the event web site.
KWCS Autocrat: Mistress Eirene
KWAR Autocrat: THLady Rivka