Drums beat along the border of the Kingdom of Atlantia andthe Kingdom of the East. Scouts report increased Military activity. Rumors of skirmishes abound. War is afoot!
2564 Silver Road
Darlington, MD 21034
Site opens on Friday, October 6th, 2006 at 5:00pm and closes on Sunday, October 8th, 2006 at Noon.
- No open flames or cooking are allowed in the (very old, wooden) cabins or on the porches. Cooking over contained flames / stoves is allowed at outdoor campsites.
- No fire pits may be dug.
- There is no swimming in either the pool or the lake.
- No pets are permitted on site.
- The reasonable consumption of alcohol is permitted by those of age under modern law.
- Anyone caught supplying alcohol to minors or in anyway violating modern law will be removed from site and reported to modern authorities.
- For safety reasons, tents / pavilions / day shades set up near the battlefield may not have unarmored people in them during the battles that include missile fire.
- All minors attending the event must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older). To enter the site, they must have an SCA minor's waiver that has been signed by the minor's parent or legal guardian
Proceed on I-95 in Maryland to the Havre de Grace exit. Turn towards Churchville and Bel Air (If coming from the south turn left. If coming from the north turn right.) Proceed on Route 155 for three miles. Turn Right onto Route 161 and proceed five miles into Darlington. Turn Right onto Shuresville Road. Proceed about one and a half miles on Shuresville Road and watch for Silver Road on your right. Turn Right onto Silver Road and proceed a half-mile into Ramblewood.
Kingdom of Atlantia (Darlington, Maryland)