Rendezvous at the Bridge XVII September 22-24 at Lincoln State Park in Lincoln City, Indiana
- Armored combat: Friday torchlight tourney-pending (contact Event Stewards if you want to attend); Saturday: William Marshal Style prize tourney and melees
- Fencing: Authorizations and prize tourney.
- Classes: Friday Night: Dance class & dancing; Saturday: A wide variety of classes for all ages.
- A&S: Populace-vote A&S contests for both adults and youth. Please bring your A&S items to display. Documentation optional.
- Coursing of the Queen's Greyhounds sponsored by the Huntley Pack.
- Thrown Weapons practice area will be available.
- Page School: Youth wishing to participate in Page School may sign up Friday night at troll or Saturday morning at the A&S tent. PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO drop-off child-care! Children attending classes must be accompanied by a responsible teen or an adult.
- Merchants are welcome and there is no fee!
- Other Activities: Harald Hardraada Pi=F1ata for children & adults, dancing and bardic circle!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & feast are available.
Unheated (but quite nice) cabins with bunks and/or double beds available in the SCA area and should be reserved through the Gate Keeper. There are pit toilets and sinks near each cabin and a central modern bath house. Cabins can hold 5, 10 or 14 people. Beds will be rented out individually, so if you want to share cabin space as a group, please inform the gate keeper. No bedding provided in cabins.
Tent or RV Camping: NO camping allowed in the SCA area, but RVs and tents is allowed elsewhere in the park (not within walking distance). To reserve campsites, go to http://www.indiana.reserveworld.com/ or call 866-622-6746.
Gate Keeper: Contact for all reservations except for camping. Please include your e-mail if you wish confirmation of your reservation. Lady Eren (Lisa Crumbley): LadyEren@adelphia.net.
Please see our web page for the latest updates:
Shire of Riviere Constelle (Lincoln City, Indiana)