Master John writes:
On Trolling In
Here is important Troll information that will make your life and check in as smooth as possible.
What You Need to Check In:
- A positive form of ID- We need something that has your photo, name, and birth date on it. Most drivers' licenses meet those criteria, as do most government-issued ID cards. If yours does not, please have a secondary form that we can check against your primary one (for example, a work ID with a picture and a Government ID with your name and birth date.)
- Sufficient cash, traveler's checks, money orders, or credit card to cover the cost of your entry- If you are pre-registered, only a portion of your fees have been paid. As always, personal checks will NOT be accepted. Refunds will not be granted after you have passed through Troll and received your medallion.
- Proof of membership- If you wish to take advantage of the member discount you need to have your membership card or item such as a Kingdom news letter with your name, membership number, and expiration date. Fighter's Authorization cards are NOT acceptable forms of proof of membership for the purposes of Pennsic Check-in.
- Guardianship Papers- If you are bringing in a minor that is not your own, you will need proof of full legal guardianship for that minor. This proof must be in the form of a copy of legal guardianship papers SIGNED BY TH JUDGE who appointed the guardianship. You will be required to sign a waiver in the child's name before admittance. Remember that lying on these waivers constitutes fraud and will result in your family's expulsion from the campground. A parent/ guardian must remain with a minor on site at all times! Emancipated minors must show legal proof of emancipation in addition to the ID mentioned above.
General Troll Information
- No daily visitors. There are no provisions for single-day entry.
- If you are getting a ride from someone who is not staying, they are not allowed to enter the campground without an escort, and we are always short of those. Please, plan on an extra delay while accommodations are made to provide this escort.
- We cannot transfer pre-registrations to another person.
- No Pets are permitted. This includes but is not limited to ferrets, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, and snakes. The only exception to this rule is for trained and certified helper animals.
Master John requests gentles to cross post these suggestions to as many e-lists as possible. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.