As in the previous tourneys this will be a prize Norse tournament. It will cost $2.00 per event to enter with all proceeds being donated to the Arthritis Foundation. Other contributions will be gratefully accepted. The events scheduled are:
- Holmgang - Heavy fighting with matched weapons. First Prize a Norse Battle Ax.
- Oar Dancing - Non-fighting event. First Prize a Thor's Hammer.
- Spear Throwing - For distance and accuracy, Non-fighting event. First Prize a Norse Spear.
- Kings Table - Non-fighting event. Norse chess like board game. First Prize a hand made hardened leather King's Table set.
- Best Broken Fighter Story - Non-fighting event. First Prize a set of Viking Home Companion CDs.
Concurrently, the Barony will also be holding its Baronial Championship tourney to choose Torvaldr's successor as Champion and Commander of the Vinhold Army. But what day would be complete in Vinhold without good food and drink? Once again, the Barony will hold it's famous Siege Cooking competition and a Cordial competition.
Site information: John F. Kennedy Memorial Park, Streblow Drive, Napa, CA 94558. The site opens at 9am and closes at 6pm. Site fee is FREE!
From I-80, take CA-12 West toward Napa / Sonoma. Turn right onto CA-29 North. Veer slight right on CA-221 North toward Downtown Napa / Lake Berryessa. Turn left on Streblow Dr., just before Napa Valley College. Follow Streblow Dr. for 0.7 miles, and park in the first lot on the right after crossing the railroad tracks.
From US-101, take CA-37 East toward Napa / Vallejo. Turn left on CA-29 North / Sonoma Blvd. Veer slight right on CA-221 North toward Downtown Napa / Lake Berryessa. Turn left on Streblow Dr., just before Napa Valley College. Follow Streblow Dr. for 0.7 miles, and park in the first lot on the right after crossing the railroad tracks.
Autocrat: Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis (Paul Warnock) firstname.lastname@example.org