Name: Southern War Practice
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2006
Site opens: 10:00 AM
Site closes: 5:00 PM
Group: College of Saint Golias
Site: New Mexico Tech, 801 Leroy Pl., Socorro, NM 87801
THL Torcail Gilleghaolain
$5.00 per person
Additional $3.00 non-member surcharge
Children under 10 free
***** 50% of proceeds to benefit Kingdom Travel Fund *****
Site is DRY - no exceptions. No pets allowed.
This year Southern War Practice will be held on Saturday, January 21st, AS XL (being 2006). The site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 5:00 PM. As in years past, the College of Saint Golias will provide sandwich fixings. This year hot soup will be added to the lunch menu. As noted above, 50% of the proceeds of this event will go to the Kingdom Travel Fund.
Artisans of the Outlands! Let it not be said that the College does not support your WAR efforts as well! We have ample space available for you to gather and work on calligraphy and illumination - a WAR point that the Outlands will undoubtedly sweep.
Directions to Southern War Practice:
1) Take exit 150 on I-25 (northern Socorro exit);
2) Head south on California through 2 traffic lights;
3) Turn right at the third traffic light (California & College);
4) Head west toward the mountain, turn left at the second STOP sign;
5) Head south on Leroy, turn right at the second STOP sign;
6) Take your immediate right into the parking lot;
7) Park, armor up, and have fun!
Please address any concerns, comments, or general bellyaching to the autocrat.