Time: Site opens at 11am and closes at roughly 10pm.
Location: VFW dinning hall, 9191 Old Seward Hwy
Site Fee: $6 for members, $9 for non-members, children 12 and under $4
We'll be having a served feast that evening as well as several competitions and of course good company. Menu to post at a later date. My wonderfull co and feastocrat Angustias has put together a splended menu! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)
- Period kosher non-alcoholic Jewish drinks
- Deserts of Ambrosia - documentation required (any Jewish dessert is fine)
- A&S Competition - period outerwear, hats, gloves etc.
- Cookie Decorating child and adult team (cannot be your own child).
- Table Decorating, Hanukkah/Jewish themed.