Combat: MIC: Baron Achbar ibn Ali - Achbar@earthlink.net
Friday Night: Torchlight Pas D'Armes Tournament Starting at Sundown
- Heavy: 3-Man Round Robin Tournament & Champions Challenge
- Rapier: Double Elimination Tournament & Champions Challenge
- Target Archery: IKAC and Specialty Shoot
- Youth Combat: Div I & II Tournament & Snowball Melee
- Thrown Weapons
A&S Competitions: Lady Maeve Griffinsward - email@example.com
- Items "Born of the Fire" like our Phoenix - blacksmithing, casting, glass, ceramics, cooking/baking, etc*
- "Your First Attempt at Garb with Documentation"* - Lady Louise de la Mare
- "Items made of Glass"* - Maitress Alianor atte Red Swanne
- "Champions Challenge"* - Maitress Alianor atte Red Swanne
- Best A&S Display - Lady Maeve Griffinsward
- "Best Dressed 3-Man Heavy Team" - Asszony Bessenyei Rozsa
- Most Brilliant Heraldic Field display by group - Asszony Bessenyei Rozsa
The Feast: Baroness Fiona MacLeod will prepare the feast. Please address all dietary concerns to Baroness Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org. All reservations for feast must be received by 9/3/2005.
Stone's Thrown Tavern: Will be open throughout the weekend in the feast hall providing refreshments and light fare.
Saturday night: THL Asim al-Talib will be sponsoring a majlis, the period version of a hofla. More than just music and dancing, we encourage bards and other performers, including European, to speak or sing! Please contact him at email@example.com if you have questions
Autocrat: Asszony (Lady) Bessenyei Rozsa (Rachel Wojcik) firstname.lastname@example.org (Please contact autocrat before event if you have any special needs.)
Site: Kings Mountain State Park, 1277 Park Rd., Blacksburg, SC 29702. This site is a DRY site. Site opens at 5 p.m. Friday and closes at 11:00 a.m. Sunday. Pets must remain on leash or in cage at all times.
Website: Please check our website for a full description of the activities and schedule for the day. http://sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org/SSBB05.htm
From the South: Take Exit #2 off of I-85 (Kings Mountain Military Park). Turn right on 216 through the Military Park to King's Mountain State Park. Turn at the sign for Group Camps and follow the signs for Camp York. From the North: Take exit #8 off of I-85 (HWY 161 Kings Mountain) and turn left. When you reach the fork in the road, bear right. Go 7 miles until you see the split rail fence on your right. Turn right after the fence in Kings Mountain State Park. Turn at the sign for Group Camps and follow the signs for Camp York.