Parish of the Immaculate Conception Church & Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes Cooks Creek, Hwy 212 at Zora Road
Site Open: 10am
Site Close: 11pm
Lunch and Feast:
$20 CA, 1/2 Price Children Aged 12 - 5, Free Children Aged 4 - Infant Deadline for Early Paid Reservations May 1st/05; Final Reservation Period May 2nd-22nd add $5 CA Site Fee Suggested Donations (If not attending Lunch/Feast): $5 CA
Merchants are welcome No Fees, but space is limited so please contact
Stewards ahead of time with space requirements.
Site at this time is not Handicap Accessible.
Other foods are allowed on site but at this time no Feast Off Board is being planned.
Site is discretely wet.
No Children's Activities presently planned.
Populace space available but limited please make inquiries to Stewards.
The Chief Steward contact information is:
THL Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev (John Patrick Kowal) email@example.com
Lord Lucius Flavius Benedictus (Trevor Benoit) firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the link to the Cooks Creek Church site for pics of the site: http://www.icenter.net/~mwpage/
Below is the link to Baronial Website: http://www.castelrouge.ca/
- Archery Shoot at the Heights Archery Range (Friday night May 27/05)
- Combined Armoured/Rapier Combat Tourney
- Armoured Combat/Populace Sheep Raids
- Rapier Combat/Sheep Raids
- Wheel of Fortune (Random Style) Rapier Tourney
- Pas Style Armoured Combat Tourney
- Best Garb in Castel Rouge Colours
- Bardic Arts Extolling Barony of Castel Rouge
- Baronial Raffle
- Basket Lunch Auction
- Baronial History and Arts and Sciences Display