Baron Achbar ibn Ali (James Morrow)
Weekend $10 ages 5-17 $7.00
Day Trip $7 ages 5-17 $4.00
Ages 0-4 Guests of the Barony
$3.00 Non-member surcharge for adults
Triplette Farm, 2239 Center Road, Booneville, NC 27011 The Site is Primitive, yet lovely. Novice Tournament is a WET Site. Please bring your best wines and brews and your Pavilions! Period and Modern tenting allowed.
MIC: Sir Marc d'Aubigny
- Novice Tournament
- Funny Weapon Tournament: Any Weapon Form, But No Shields! (Open Tournament)
- Three Man Team Double Elimination (Open Tournament)
Please contact Sir Axel for more detail
Rapier Marshal: Lord Galen Storm
- Novice Tournament
- Open Tournament - format to be determined
Lord Conal Mac an Druiadh
- IKAC Royal Round (open tournament)
Arts and Science Competitions:
- Best Field Heraldic Display
- Best Display of Phoenix In any Medium,
- Best Beer and Ale Contest
- Best Novice Livery hosted by Asszony Bessenyei Rozsa
- Best Three Man Livery Competitions hosted by Asszony Bessenyei Rozsa
Baroness Beatrice Von Staufen
- Open Tournament
We will NOT be providing a feast this year. Please feel free to bring your grills and your friends to show off your own culinary skills. Restaurants are near the hotels.
From the south: Take your best route to I-77 North. Take exit 82 and turn right at the end of the exit ramp. *Proceed less than a mile and turn right onto Messick Rd. Proceed to the end of Messick Rd, and turn left on Center Road. Approx 8 miles later is a BP gas station on the left. 1.4 miles past the BP station, turn right at the first castle on the right on a gravel road. Signs will be posted.
From Hwy 421: proceed to intersection with I-77 North, Exit 82, use directions from *
From I-81: proceed to I-77 South to Exit 82, turn left at the exit ramp, use directions from
Site opens at 5 pm Friday and closes at 1 pm Sunday.
If you have any special needs please contact the autocrat before the event in order to determine what accommodations can be made to assist you.
Space can be arranged to provide for mini-encampments should your group request it. You must pre-reserve if you would like space reserved.
Please contact the autocrat
- Rose Village Motel (336) 835-3609 407 N. Bridge St. Jonesville, NC 28642
- Days Inn (336) 526-6777 1540 NC Hwy 67, Jonesville, NC 28642
- Hampton Inn (336) 835-1994 1632 NC Hwy 67, Jonesville NC 28642