A unique tournament is coming up on the weekend of September 10-12. This will be the first tournament of its kind in Atlantia to demand that the victorious fighter demonstrate prowess in both armored and rapier combat.
* A prize will be awarded for best fighter in both the rapier and armored lists, so if you are only authorized in rapier or armored fighting, please come and challenge all in those lists.
* Displaying prowess in a variety of forms is key. Please bring weapons in all forms you are authorized in.
* His Majesty Cuan (who will then be his Grace Cuan) has indicated he will attend and test the mettle of fighters on both lists.
* Four lists (two rapier, two heavy) will be running at all times during the day, and will rotate through weapons forms.
* If you are interested in marshaling either on the armored or rapier list, please let me know.
* Email email@example.com with questions
* The website:
* The cost: The fee will be $10 for day trippers, $16 for on-board. There is a $5 fee for those wishing to stay in a cabin Friday and/or Saturday night. Your site fee will include camping rights for all 3 days and a wonderful and warm lunch on Saturday. No formal breakfast will be served either day, but coffee, hot water and other such fixings will be available from approximately 8ish to 10ish am.
I hope you all enjoyed your war,
Lord Kynnyth Pyke
MIC, Masters of Defense Tournament