Issabell, Contesse de Pontmerci, reports that ACCEPS is now available for registration for te upcoming Lilies War 28.
Her Excellency writes:
Greetings Calontir, Friends, and Neighbors! (please cross post this far and wide)
The Lilies Committee is excited to announce that for Lilies War 28 you can pre-register your site fee using ACCEPS! Yes that’s right... you can now pre-pay for Lilies War using your credit/debit card! (Please note that this is the only accepted form of pre-payment). ACCEPS will be open until May 30, 2014, so you have until then to pre-register! In future years, if this venture is successful, the ACCEPS window of time for pre-registration will be larger.
As a reminder the site fees are:
- Adult members - $50
- Adult Non-members - $55
- Minors (6-17) - $25
- Minors (0-5) – free
- Family Discount - $15 per child upon the fourth minor (6-17)
The entire payment is due upon completion of the ACCEPS registration. The fee to use ACCEPS is 31¢ plus 3% of your site fee. So for example, the fee for an adult member is $1.81; for adult non-members it is $1.96; and for minors (6-17) it is $1.06. All refunds must be requested from the War of the Lilies Committee Treasurer.
The ACCEPS processing fee is non-refundable.
Refunds may be requested until June 1, 2014.
This will greatly reduce your time spent at gate since you have pre-paid. When you arrive at gate, you will need to show your ID and membership card (if applicable) and your PRE-COMPLETED gate form will be retrieved for you.
Here are a few things to remember when filling out your pre-registration:
Please complete all fields. Follow all the directions.
- If you have questions, click on the floating pelican.
- If you have more than 4 children in your IMMEDIATE family, please mark the box “Family Max” to ensure the discount will be applied.
- Discounts for royalty or children will be reflected in the adjusted total at the end, when you click “Compute Final Fees”.
- You will receive a confirmation once you are complete, so follow the process all the way until the end.
Questions? Contact your Lilies War ACCEPS Registrar, Contesse Issabell St. Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Lilies War, click below. See you in June!
Contesse de Pontmerci