The Board is pleased to announce that Lady Elswyth of Bery (Louise Hollingbery) from the Barony of Ynys Fawr and Lady Danielis de Luna (Kylie Maynard) from the Shire of Dismal Fogs have taken up a position on the Board of Directors for SCA Ltd Australia.
The Board is still looking for 2 people to complete its ranks. This would be a great opportunity for those looking to be of service to our Kingdom and to the SCA as a whole.
To be considered for a position on the Board you will need to be able to comply with the following requirements:
- Show a strong commitment to the SCA and its membership.
- Be an adult Member of SCA Ltd.
- Have well-developed negotiation and communication skills.
- An ability to attend meetings via Skype at least once a month.
- Able to correspond with other Board members via email.
- Where possible attend the AGM held at Rowany Festival each year.
- Take responsibility for projects and research as required by the board.
- To work on the board for three (3) years.
It is desirable but not required that an applicant have management/administrative qualifications or experience either within the SCA or without.
For more information on the requirements and duties of a board member please go to the website below. As stated in previous communications we are currently unable to accept applications from Queensland members as we have 3 members from that state already on the Board.
Applications should be in writing and sent to Carolyn Fraser Secretary of the Board at email@example.com. Please include in your application a brief resume of your SCA life and what skills you can bring to the Board.
Yours in Service,
Chair, SCA Ltd