Come join their Excellencies Phelim and Myfanwy as we celebrate the bounty of the Harvest!
Their Excellencies will be selecting the new Champions for Armored, Rapier and Archery. Multiple Tourneys will be held starting Friday night, all day Saturday and the finals Sunday morning! Come witness displays of chivalry, honor and skill! Enjoy the sumptuous feast honoring the gifts of the land! Following the success of last year, there will be a torchlight tourney on both Friday and Saturday nights!
- Friday night: Cut and Thrust on the stage of the Curtain!
- Saturday night: Armored Barrier fights at the Tavern!
- For Archers: Royal Rounds on Saturday...and a shooting gallery! Come shoot your favorite friends for fun and glory!
- Arts & Sciences: A&S Challenge for never-entered-A&S entrants and never-entered-in-this-field entrants!
Other tourneys during the day on Saturday to determine who has the right to compete Sunday morning to become Bryn Gwlad's newest Champions!
Site Opens: Friday, 28 September at 5PM
Site Closes: Sunday, September 30 at 2PM
Each Feast - $10.00
Adults - $12.00
Youth (6 - 17) - $5
Children under 5 - FREE
Family Gate Fee Max - $34
A $5 non member service fee will be charged to all attendees without proof of membership.
Make Checks payable to SCA Inc - Barony of Bryn Gwlad
- Camping is available.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minors Permission Form from a parent or legal guardian.
- No unsecured pets will be allowed on site.
- No ground fires.
- All trash MUST be taken off site when you leave.
- Alcohol is permitted in period containers.
7400 Coldwater Canyon Rd.
Austin, TX, 78730 (Google Mapclick for Google map)
Take best roads to Austin, Texas. Proceed to Hwy 360 (Capital of TX Hw) and Hwy 2222 in Austin. Turn west onto Hwy 2222 from Hwy 360. Turn left at City Park Rd (the first light). Turn left at the top of the hill onto Bridge Point. Right on Coldwater Canyon. Pass through the gates and follow road to event site. The road turns to dirt and becomes narrow. Please drive safely and slowly. Traffic control may be present to direct flow
Join us once again at the village of Castleton for the joys of camaraderie, acts of valor, and days of revelry!
Baron Avery Shaw