Baron Wars XV will take place June 29- July 1, 2012 at Fort Meigs in Perrysburg, Ohio.
When: June 29- July 1, 2012
Where: Fort Meigs
29100 W. River Rd. (S. R. 65) Perrysburg, OH 43551
Site opens at 12:00 noon on Friday, June 29, 2012.
Site closes at 12:00 noon on Sunday, July 1, 2012.
- Camping Cost: Adults (anyone 18 or over) $20, Children ages 6-17 $10, Children age 5 and under are free
- Daytrip Cost: Adults (anyone 18 or over) $10, Children ages 6-17 $5, Children age 5 and under are free
- Family Caps: Camping $55, Daytrip $30
- Non-member surcharge: $5 (remember to bring your proof of membership!)
There is no preregistration and camping spots are first come, first serve as usual.
You can help the Troll and her Goblins by having waivers completed upon arrival.
Margherita di Raffaele email: email@example.com
Margat Catte email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwenllian verch Rhydderch Aunwyl email: email@example.com
If plan on or would like to merchant at Baron Wars XV, please contact our Merchant Coordinator, Helewyse de Birkstad: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have not yet done so this year!
1) Above ground fire pits only please, the only allowed in ground firepit is the one we dig.
2) Loud camping/partying is limited to the river and museum sides of the fort only (those away from housing). We reserve the right to shut you down if you are loud in the wrong area.
3) Quiet and ultra quiet camping are located next to housing, including outside the fort behind merchants, please make sure that if you want a quiet nights sleep you locate your tent in the correct area.
4) This site is a state park, we have to undo everything that we do to it. Please be considerate and bag your trash and take it to the trash drop off (by the exit) on your way out. Extra trash bags are available at info point. We have a reputation as being the most tidy group of all those to use the Fort, lets keep it that way.
5) Reserved camping, if your friends get there and reserve enough space for your camp that is great. We cannot do it for you, there is just not enough of us.
6) Traffic regulations - the fort is one way for a good reason, it tears up the grass less, please help us avoid damage to the grass by obeying staff members as they direct you around the fort. No cars may remain parked in the fort except for the two emergency vehicles belonging to the autocrats.