The Barony of the Lonely Tower is honored to host the Summer Coronation for the Kingdom of Calontir. We hope you will join us on the special day.
When: July 14, 2012
Site Fee: Adults(19+) - $10
Children(6-18) - $5
Under 5 - Free
Family Cap - $30
non-Member Surcharge - $5
This is a dry site.
No pets allowed.
- "A Monk's Life" Monks in any medium (who they were/what they did). 3x5 card minimum documentation, bonus points for Kingdom criteria.
- "Conna's Whim" All citizens of Calontir are invited to bring a first time art or science project for this populace choice competition.
- SUBTLETY / ENTREMET COMPETITION At the upcoming celebration of Their Royal Highnesses' coronation, the Barony of the Lonely Tower will again be holding a subtlety competition. The theme for this competion is "Coronation Regalia". Most appropriate would be item(s) found at a coronation or depicting a coronation. The subtleties will be presented to the populace between the courses of our feast. Be sure to make arrangements for the presentation of your subtlety.
- Documentation is not required, but will add extra points.
- The piece can be as simple or complex as you like.
- Extra points for creating an entremet (or subtlety) that could have been presented at a 15th century French feast.
- Wire armatures for strength and stability are period and so are allowed.
- You do not need to be present to win. If you send your piece with friends, be sure they're also handling the presentation details.
- TABLE DECORATING CONTEST
- During the feast at this summer's coronation of Hirsch and Magda, the Barony of Lonely Tower will be holding a table decorating contest. The theme for this contest is "Their Highnesses' Persona". Use what you know about TRH's persona to create a table setting to honor them. Some suggestions: use elements from TRH's device(s) or decorate your place setting in the style of TRH's country and time period. Participants will be allowed to decorate their place settings after lunch has been served.
- TRH's Persona: Hirsch and Magda are from 1460-1480. Magda is Burgundian/Flemish. During that time period, the County of Flanders was part of the Duchy of Burgundy. Hirsch is German. He is from the Alsace region, which borders France. Most Alsatians were bilingual, German and French. Most Flemish people were bilingual Dutch and French. This is why They speak French to one another. Neither of Them is actually French.
- Heavy Weapons fighters tourney
- Archery Tourney
- Calontir Steel
A raffle to raise funds for our indoor winter Fighting and A&S site, 5-10 items over the value of $50
A team scavenger hunt based on knowledge, location, item and skill.
HRM Conna will be on vigil for the Ladies of the Rose
Location: 22520 Mount Michael Road Elkhorn, NE 68022
From the South I-29
North to 1-80 west to I-680 north(exit 446) to West Maple Road(exit 4) west(9mi) to 216th St North(1.5 mi) to Mt Michael Road west(1mi) to first right hand turn into the High school
From the East 1-80
West to I-680 north(exit 446) to West Maple Road(exit 4) west(9mi) to 216th St North(1.5 mi) to Mt Michael Road west(1mi) to first right hand turn into the High school
From the West 1-80
Eeast to I-680 north(exit 446) to West Maple Road(exit 4) west(9mi) to 216th St North(1.5 mi) to Mt Michael Road west(1mi) to first right hand turn into the High school
From the North I-29
South to I-680 west(10 miles) to West Maple Road(exit 4) west(9mi) to 216th St North(1.5 mi) to Mt Michael Road west(1mi) to first right hand turn into the High school
The turn onto North 216th Street is easy to miss. Look for the log cabin, the road is right next to it.
This is a dry site.
No pets allowed.