The Baron and Baroness of Madrone invite you to join them for something completely different... A Day at the Manor.
- Heavy Fighting: Tournaments, Clinics, and more...
- Rapier Fighting: Tournaments, Duels, Clinics, Champion-ships, and more...
- Archery: Novelty Shoots, Championships, Thrown weapons, and more…
- Equestrian: Games, Jousting, Drills, A Charge, The Pluvinel Project, A Clinics, Demos on Hawking from horseback, Classical Training and more… (Come try out your kit before the Emprise of the Black Lyon…)
- Arts & Sciences: Lectures, Workshops, classReg, Demos, Opportunities to make amazing new stuff or teach others how to do something new...
Autocrat: Rignach of Argyll, rignachargyll [at] yahoo.co.uk
Site Fee: $15
Stall Fee of non-SCA $25 per night which includes one bale of shavings per night. All stalls to be stripped at the end of the event. Checks paid to Reber Ranch (not Barony of Madrone) or cash.
Camping: Contact the Autocrat for details, pre-arranged camping ONLY
Site Rules: No racing on the track, no open flames, no horses allowed in the infield, no alcohol
Directions to site:
From Highway 18, from any direction -- take the SE 304th street exit. Turn right on SE 304th (applies to both N and S bound exits). Turn right on 132nd Ave SE.
From Highway 167 southbound -- take the 84th Ave / Central Ave exit. Turn left onto Central Ave N. Turn left at E Smith St / WA-516. Keep slightly right to stay on road as WA-516 becomes SE Kent Kangley Rd. Turn right at 132nd Ave SE.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 yr or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.