Her Excellency, Aurelia the Meek, invites all combatants to determine the new Champions of the Barony of Vinhold.
In order to truly test the skills of the champions and all comers, the clever (and meek) Sir Gregory Falconheart has designed a unique and challenging obstacle course. The populace of Vinhold desires all to come and join in the merriment of the day!
- Rapier for the honor to be the Rapier Champion of Vinhold
- Heavy Fighting for the honor to be the Champion of Vinhold
- A Traditional Siege Cooking competition for the honor of Cooking Champion of Vinhold.
- Games for children of all ages!
- An obstacle course of awesomeness
- A game of collecting an army that can be played by all ages
- Making of edible castles (all materials will be edible and supplied and a base will be built for the children to add onto) ***Please let me know email@example.com if anyone has an almond allergy so that I can make sure to have the appropriate edible play dough***
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012
Time: 10am until 7pm
Cost: This is a by donation event
Place: John F. Kennedy Park, Napa CA
From the North: I-80 West to 39B and merge on to CA-12 W/Jameson Canyon Rd toward Napa/ Sonoma. Turn Right onto CA-12 W/CA-29 N/Napa Vallejo Hwy(signs for State Hwy 12/Napa/Sonoma). Turn right onto CA-221 N/Napa Vallejo Hwy. Turn left onto Streblow Dr and follow SCA signs.
From The South: Take I-80 E and take exit 33 to merge onto CA-37 W toward Napa. Take exit 19 for CA-29/Sonoma Blvd toward Napa. Turn right onto CA-29 N/Sonoma Blvd. Turn right onto CA-221 N/Napa Vallejo Hwy. Turn left onto Streblow Dr and follow SCA signs
Carpooling is encouraged!
Autocrat : Michele Scruggs firstname.lastname@example.org