Come join the Barony of Aquaterra as we combine two of our events for the price of one! We are combining our annual Boar's Hunt with the first Championship competition for our new Coronets, fierce Steinolf and graceful Sinedin.
AQUATERRA OFFERS CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITIONS FOR:
- Heavy Weapons Champion
- Archery Champion
- Marksmanship Champion (Thrown Weapons)
- Rapier Champion
- Arts and Sciences Champion
- Bardic Arts Champion
- Gamesmanship Champion
- Youth Armored Combat Champion (Dragon Division)
Friday- Site opens at noon for merchants, and 3pm for populace.
Saturday- Gate opens at 8am-6pm
Sunday- Gate opens at 8am-noon.
Site closes at 5pm.
Fees- Adult (18 and over) $15.00- weekend / $ 10.00- Day fee
Children/Youth $ 12.00- weekend / $ 5.00- day fee
Family Cap- $54.00
Children 5 and under are free! *NMS applies
Please make checks payable to "SCA inc. Barony of Aquaterra"
* For RV Reservations, please contact Her Excellency, Baroness Arianne at email@example.com. Hurry space is limited!
TENATIVE Activites Schedule
- Saturday- Boar's Hunt activities for Armored Combat, Thrown Weapons, and Archery. Baronial Championship competitions for Rapier, Arts & Sciences, Games, and Bardic
- Sunday- Baronial Championship competitions for Armored Combat, Thrown Weapons, and Archery.
Name: Masonic Park Campground
24310 Mt Loop Hwy
Granite Falls, WA 98252
Directions to Site:
Last Event's Directions:
24310 Mt Loop Hwy Granit Falls, WA 98252
Directions to Site: From I-5, take US-2 (East toward Wenatchee). Take WA-204 to Lake Stevens. Turn left (North) onto WA-9. Turn right onto WA-92 (East toward Granite Falls). WA-92 ends in a T-intersection in Granite Falls -- turn left onto Mountain Loop Hwy. The site entrance is 4.5 miles from this point, and will be on your left. Watch for SCA signs.