Come out and play with us. Test your skills, place some wages and win some prizes. There will be Games of Chance all day for fighters and non-fighters alike.
- Heavy will be a Crest Fallen Tourney
- Rapier will be a Dueling Cushions Tourney
- Archery will be a game of chance.
Arts & Sciences:
- Period Games: Please come prepared to have the populace play these games. There will be tables set up inside the hall and outside for table top games, there will also be room outside for games that take up more space. The best games will be richly rewarded.
- Jester’s Garb; please include a belt, we can provide you with a bag to place your tokens in. This will be a populace vote.
- Scroll Blanks: High regard will be afforded to sticking to the theme of the event.
- Scrolls will be donated to the Barony of Hidden Mountain & The Kingdom of Atlantia.
What would the jester's do without the libations of mead, cordials, & ale?
Brewing: (ingredients required). Documentation strongly encouraged, not required.
Site restrictions: Alcohol in period/concealed containers. (Please make sure you have a designated driver, if you plan to indulge).
Parking in designated spaces, only. No Ground Fires. No Pets
Come prepared to have your taste buds entertained by our own, Lord Duncan MacEwan atte Mersche.
Please send all allergy concerns to him @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult, Member: $7.00 (pre-reg) $8.00 (at troll) $8.00 Feast
Adult, Non-Member: $12.00 (pre-reg) $13.00 (at troll) $8.00 Feast
Youth (5-17): $4.00 (pre-reg) $5.00 (at troll) $8.00 (Feast)
Child (0-4): $0.00 daytrip $0.00 Feast
Make Checks Payable To: SCA Inc, Canton of Misty Marsh by the Sea
Site: Match Maker Conference Center
2736 TV Rd
Florence SC 29504.
Site Opens at 10am and closes at 10pm.
Merchants: We have a prime location in mind for our merchants, front & center of all of the activities! Contact the autocrat with dimensions needed.
Autocrat: Lady Asta knarrarbringa email: email@example.com