The Barony of Rising Waters is proud to host The Fall Coronation of Their Royal Highnesses Quilliam and Dagmar, Crown Prince and Princess of Ealdormere. We are also proud to be hosting The Knighting Of Count Quilliam.
As part of this event Their Royal Majesties have granted permission for a Fundraiser for the
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Squire Taern MacGregor of Ben Dunfirth will be shorn & the hair will be donated to Locks For Love. If $500 is raised, he will shave his head entirely. For each additional $500 raised he will add the shaving of an arm, then his chest. If over $2000 is raised he will shave off his beloved beard (and he really LOVES his beard!!)
Saturday September 24, 2011
Merritton Lions Club Community Centre,
7 Park Avenue,
St Catharines, ON L2P 1P9
Site: Adults: $11.00 ($1.00 tithe included)
Children: $5.00 (ages: 6 - 15)
Feast: Adults: $15.00
Children: $7.00 (age: 6 - 15)
Site opens at 9 a.m
Site closes at 11 p.m.
No BYOB as per Ontario Law
FROM FORT ERIE
1. Take the QEW Toronto bound to the Glendale Ave. exit.
2. At the top of the ramp, there is a set of lights, turn left, stay in the center lane and follow through to the end (you will go over the canal and two sets of railroad tracks).
3. After the 4-way stop is a set of lights where Glendale crosses Ormond St/Merritt St,
4. Turn right onto Merritt Street go over the small overpass.
5. Turn right just past the Dairy Queen and a railroad track onto Seymour St.
6. Turn right onto Park Avenue.
7. The Community Centre will be on your right, just before the arena.
1. Take the QEW Niagara bound; follow through to the 406 (Port Colbourne/Welland),
2. Follow the 406 to Glendale exit (The Pen Centre Mall is on your right), get in the left lane and turn left at the bottom of ramp.
3. Proceed on Glendale past The Keg (on your right) and the Sobey's Plaza (on your left) keeping in the left lane.
4. Turn left at the set of lights where Glendale crosses Ormond St/Merritt St
5. Go over the small overpass and
6. Turn right; just past the Dairy Queen and a railroad track onto Seymour St.
7. Turn right onto Park Avenue.
8. The Community Centre will be on your right, just before the arena