The time has come again to revisit a favored tradition of our Kingdom. August 19 through the 21st in the grand Barony of Caer Galen will be Stags Bloodbath.
The site is just north of Ft Lupton at the Rendezvous site just off the South Platte river.
It will feature the always epic Stagsblood vs the World, Stagsblood vs Theigns, Captain of the Stagsblood tourney run by THL Gwain Ivorsson, a Club Scout mass weapons only torchlight tourney, a potluck dinner and Brat Burn, Breakfast of Champions will return and other various melees and teaching opportunities with a Knights corner for us to do some instruction for those who want to learn something specific. We might even bring trinkets for those fighters who display great feats.
You don't have to be a Stags blood to attend!!!!!
The Brat burn will be part of the site fee, but we will be asking that you bring a side dish to share as part of the potluck dinner.
Site fee will be 15 for the whole weekend, or 10 for the day trip.
Court will be at the pleasure of the Crown.
Remember your sunscreen and bug repellant.
Any questions please contact the Autocrat.
Volunteers will be greatly appreciated!
• 4:00 pm: Site opens General frivolity and shenanigans til dawn.
• 8:00 am: breakfast of champions battle Test your might at the Breakfast of Champions. Bring your Gauntlets, the rest will be provided for you.
• 9:30 AM: Morning Court at the pleasure of the Crown and Coronet
• 10:00 AM: lists open for the Captain of the Stagsblood tourney. You do not have to be a Stagsblood to enter.
• 10:30 AM: Captain of the Stagsblood Tourney begins.
• 1:00 PMish: Break for lunch.
• 2:00 PM: Melees! All best 3 of 5
• Stagsblood vs. the World. Come Kick Our Butts!!!
• World vs. Peers
• Stagsblood vs. Theigns in the defile
• Caerthe and allies vs. the World.
• 6:00 pm: Evening Court
• 7:00 pm: Dinner. The Brat Burn. Brats are provided as part of your site fee, but please bring a side dish to help feed the masses.
• Dusk: Club Scout Mass Weapons Torchlight Tourney. No thrusting points allowed, just mass Mayhem!
• 8:00 am: Breakfast of Champions
• 10:00 am: Knights round table and general pickup fighting (come learn what we have to offer)
• 4:00 pm: site closes