The Barony of Mag Mor presents: Cattle Raids: Great Danes Vs Saxon Hounds August 26-28, 2011
* Fighting: A tourney followed by small unit melees on Saturday
* A Fight School: taught by HG Martino on Sunday.
* Calontir Steel
* A&S Activities:
* Archery: Many competitive and fun shoots
* Equestrian: Assorted competitions
* Childrens activities: by Baroness Vasilla and Her Ladyship Sabi
* Inn: for lunch
* Smorgasbord Feast: by Master Mikhail Kramolnikov
* A Childrens Feast: to run concurrently with Feast!
* A Bark-dic circle Saturday night
Please note our new location!
You’ll all be happy to know this is a “wet” site!
This is a pet friendly site with ample room to camp.
Site: Cass County Fairgrounds, 8420 144th St, Weeping Water, NE
Site opens Friday at 3:00pm. Site closes Sunday at 1:00pm.
Site fee: Adults $10; Children 12-19 $5; Children under 12 are free.
$5 surcharge for non-members applies.
Please make checks payable to "SCA, Inc., Barony of Mag Mor".
An Inn will be provided to feed your hunger and slack your thirst.
A sumptuous Smorgasbord Feast for 80 will be served Saturday for $10 a seat.
From the South: I-29 N to I-229N near St. Joseph. Turn West on US-36 and continue approx. 50 miles. Go North on US-75 to Nebraska 1 W and turn left. Go approx. 12 miles and turn left on 144th St. Site is on Right.
From the North: I-80 to Exit #452, US 75 S. Go south 22 miles, and then turn west on NE Hwy 1. Travel 11.9 miles and turn south on 144th St. Site is on the right.