It's that time of year again... Pennsic plans are being made... some of you are making plans for Ages of War... and others are contemplating a trip to the woods and Vilku Urvas.
As always, we will have shade, fire, and open hospitality. New this year is a meal plan available to any and all (but pre-registration is REQUIRED). We will be serving four different meals. Friday Dinner (ham sandwiches), Saturday Breakfast (scrambled eggs and bacon), and Sunday Breakfast (biscuits and sausage gravy) will cost $3 each. Saturday Dinner (beef and veggie kabobs with roasted chicken and glazed veggies) will cost $6. Meals are available "a la carte", so you can pick and choose which meals you want to join us for!
Hosted by the Shire of Vilku Urvas
45317 County Road 172
Deer River, MN 56636
August 26-28, 2011
Site Opens: 12 noon Friday
Site Closes: 2pm Sunday
**NEW** A Meal Plan is available this year. Check it out! Meal Plan
Bring Your Own
- Money $5.00 per adult. 12 and under free. $5 Non-member surcharge.
- Melee There may be a woods battle on the gorgeous Trakai Forest trails, if a marshal is present and wants to coordinate it.
- Marshal As long as there is a marshall present, we have room for heavy weapons (including woods battles), rapier, archery (confirmed), thrown weapons, and boffer. Remember, there is no set schedule. It is the marshal's responsibility to announce when marshal activities will take place.
- Mug/Mead Site is very soggy!
- Music/Minstrel Bardic circles can be held each night around the campfire.
- Materials Bring your A&S projects to work on or to display.
- Merchants Merchants are welcomed. No merchant fee. If you would like to merchant, please contact Lady Tatiana of Varena
- Marquee This is a camping event! Lots of trees and shade. Potable water. No showers on site. Firewood will be provided. Contact the autocrat if hotel information is needed.
A meal plan is available, by pre-registration only. If interested, contact Lady Aveline A list of local restaurants will also be available. A community cooking fire is available for all to use.
From East, North and South - I35 to US Hwy 2 West to Deer River, MN. Go north on Hwy 6 from Deer River approximately 5 miles. Turn left on County Road 172.
From the West - US Hwy 2 East to Deer River, MN. North on Hwy 6 approx. 5 miles. Turn left on Co RD 172.
More Information Autocrat - Lady Anna Donnelly email@example.com