- Best Calligraphy
- Best Novice effort (first or second Kingdom scroll)
- Heralds' Choice (best use of heraldry on a scroll)
- Populace choice
- Best use of Period Materials (sponsored by the Kingdom A&S Champion HL Cystennin)
- Best Kingdom Charter Design (must include both a painted and blank copy done by the entrant).
More categories may be added.
How to enter:
Entrants must provide the following:
- Name and contact information
- Calligrapher's name and contact information if different
- Their experience levels, documentation for heraldry used on the scroll (registered - what and to whom)
- Any documentation for the style of illumination/calligraphy
- What award the scroll is for
- Documentation for the materials (if you enter that category)
Entrants bring the scroll to be displayed in a frame, matte or on an easel.
Those interested should contact Sable Sable/Dame Tamlyn for an assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-880-6209. Check the Crier for additional contact information under the Heralds' listings.