The Shire of Cúm an Iolair invites all the wonderful artisans of our Kingdom to display their finest works and compete for the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Championship or in the Tri-Levels competitions.
This is a day for all of us to gather and celebrate the accomplishments of our kingdom’s many talented artisans and craftspeople.
Site: Wheatridge Middle School, 318 E. Washington St. Gardner, Kansas. Site opens at 8:00 and closes at 7:00.
Site fee: $8 for members with a $5 surcharge for non-members. Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. Shire of Cum an Iolair
- There will be an inn on site
- Entries will be accepted by email, online or by calling the Entrant Coordinator until April 24, 2011
- Research Paper entries are due on April 15, 2011
- Judges may volunteer online or by email, or by calling the Judge Coordinator.
- Kingdom criteria for judging can be found at: http://www.calontir.info/artsci/criteria.htm
- Kingdom A&S Championship Guidlines (from the Calontir Minister of Arts and Sciences website)
Driving Directions: Take your best route to I-35 to Exit 210 (US 56 West into Gardner) This will merge into 175th Street. Turn right onto N. Mulberry Street. Follow it until it ends at E Washington St. Turn left and go forward to the School. There will be signs posted.
Marguerite des Baux
Entrant Coordinator: Fiona nic Gormliatha firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge Coordinator: Giraude Benet email@example.com
Inn Steward: Bronwen Ferch Lloid firstname.lastname@example.org