Clean out the closet, spare room and garage! Get rid of that gear that you don’t use, doesn’t fit or isn’t your persona anymore! Garb, fabric, feast gear, armor – anything period or relating to the SCA, And bring it to Coille Stoirmeil’s Castle Clearance
Saturday March 26, 2011
At the Wilton Community Center
400 East St, Wilton, WI 54670
No site fee!
8 am-til we’re tired or sold out!
The public will be allowed in to buy after 1 pm
All you can eat sopp and pottage groaning board lunch – $5.00 per person
Feast gear provided!
Limited number of tables available or spread a blanket on the floor!
Please no regular merchants/merchanting.
State of Wisconsin tax laws will be followed!
Site is handicapped accessible
Site is discretely wet
No prereg needed!
Sorry, no pets allowed on site unless they are service animals!
Questions or concerns to the event steward
Matthias of Rolling Oaks
Just some of the items that will be at the clearance!
- Bobbin lace pillow: large bolster type
- Faux fur: yard”ish” pieces and small pieces suitable for embellishment
- Fabric: yard goods and pieces, pieces of velvet, lace and cotton metalic blends for embellishment, cottons for quilting
- Notions: ribbon, bias tape, trims…lots of notions
- Garb: Large mens, Med to large womens, 1 toddler set, 1 infant (needs to be finished), 1 woman’s bodice (needs to be lined and finished)
- Yarn: wools, arcrylics, novelties…..quite a bit of yarn
- Unused, new pattern for a French gown from Reconstructing History
- Some yard goods
- Trim with which
- Maybe a small amount of feast gear