Greetings to the wonderful people of Lochac from the Rowany Festival Steward, Hrothgar aet Gytingbroce.
- Festival is only two weeks away! Set up weekend is 3rd-4th April!
- Bookings are closed at over 600 individuals; you can still pay at the gate.
- Yass is in drought; however, there is a lot more in the way of paths, grass growth, bridges and staircases, so the dust will be bad, but not too bad.
- This afternoon the draft timetable is going up on the website. Please check it; you have the opportunity to alert me if I have forgotten something you asked me to put in, or if there is an error. However the schedule is closed; we have spent a long time figuring out the best solutions to many problems and hope we have pleased the majority most of the time.
- There are some AMAZING collegia on offer this festival, please get out and support them and learn something!
- The parking this year will be on the Western Boundary Road for campers and on the Old Hume Highway for Day trippers. Please follow instruction, park nose-out for ease of exit.
- Please be patient when signing in; you will be required to register all vehicles before you take them on site.
- If you need to unload when Festival is on, you may gain a pass to drive to the back of the Guildhall where you can unload into the unloading tent, then remove your vehicle, then use one of the 5 NEW wheelbarrows that will be available to help people traverse their gear across the site.
- All equipment hired will be distributed to your campsite; however, at the end of festival you will need to return it to the Great Hall.
- I need to thank so many people, but a shortlist includes: Gui, Bliss, Lorelein, Helene, Corin, Mouse, Donyale, Bethan, Spyder, Gordon, Amadeus, Blaeney and many, many, more. . .
I look forward to seeing you all at Festival,