A Sworded Affair; A day of rapier activities (more activities, less classes) Hosted by the Barony of Nordskogen
March 5th, 2011
9am – 7pm
Camp Lakamaga Girl Scout Camp
Annie Paper Dining Hall
12300 Lakamaga Trail North
Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
Featuring the second stop on the progressive rapier tournament sponsored by Their Royal Majesties Anne and Hrodir
Adult (member) - $8.00
Non-Member Surcharge (NMS) - $5.00
Under 10 - $5.00 (NMS does not apply)
* Since there are no nearby dining facilities, lunch will be available on site for the first 40 attendees.
* We will be serving sloppy joes, chips, fruit, and cookies (or some other dessert item).
* Dishes/utensils will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you would like
(but there is no guarantee of cleaning facilities for your dishes)
* Any allergy/dietary concerns should be directed to Baroness Amalia no later than February 26th.
* Outside food IS allowed.
* The site is a Girl Scout Camp, and is therefore a completely DRY site.
* Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas (all outside).
Event Steward Ivetta van der Bruegghen
MIC Lord Jean-Robert LeMarchand and Edward of Kent
List Mistress Petranella FitzAllen of Weston
Gate Ivetta van der Bruegghen
Website Teffan Koerwent
* From the west, south and north: Take I-35 to Highway 97 (2 mi south of Forest Lake). Exit Highway 97 and follow east to Lofton Avenue North (about 8 1/2 mi.) Turn right (south) onto Lofton Avenue North, for 1/4 mile and turn left at fork in the road. Continue for 1/4 mile and turn right onto Maxwill Avenue. On Maxwill Avenue, go about 1.2 miles to stop sign at Lakamaga Trail North. Directly across from this intersection is the entrance to our property.
* From the east: Take Highway 95 north from Stillwater (or north on Highway 95 from I-94 near the Hudson Bridge) to Highway 97 (near Scandia).Take Highway 97 west 4.4 miles to Lofton Avenue North. Turn left (south) onto Lofton Avenue North and follow directions given above from Lofton Avenue North.