Garb yourselves in black, gold, and white, and gather one and all to the Canton of Kappellenberg in the lands of the Barony of Windmasters Hill to bear witness to the Coronation of Their Majesties, Michael and Seonaid, heirs to the thrones of Atlantia! This day shall begin with the last court of Their Majesties Bryan and Brianna, and the coronation of the new Monarchs, Michael and Seonaid.
Mebane Arts and Community Center
633 Corregidor St
Mebane, NC 27302
We shall continue, and celebrate, with feats of skill in combat by our Armored, Rapier, and Youth fighters, during which the Queen's Rapier and Youth Champions shall be selected, and shall be charmed by a competition of our bards and the great works of our artisans in the Tempore Atlantia contest.
Their Majesties shall hold a Curia and their First Court, and the day will conclude with a Feast of Giants, where the creations of Master Robear, Lord Egil, Sir Tjenorem, Duke Valharic and Lord Gaelan are sure to please the appetites of all who attend.
- Armored Combat: Two tournaments shall be held: The first, a mass weapon tourney, for which His Majesty will provide the weapons created for the last Golden Rose tourney; the second, a Bedford points tourney to guarantee everybody gets as much fighting as they can.
- Rapier: A tournament (TBD) will be held to determine the Queen's Rapier champion.
- Youth Armored and Youth Rapier: Champions shall be chosen during the tournaments held this day
Arts & Sciences Activities:
- The Tempore Atlantia (pre-1000) will be held in the great hall, which will also see Lady Rosanella Vespucci hosting a bardic competition.
- Additionally, the kingdom is in need of medallions for the children's awards, and a competition will be held to see who can craft the finest medallion for a Sea Urchin, Hippocampus, Sea Tiger, or Alcyon.
- Mistress Aneira will be running the St. Catherine's tourney, as well
Contact Lady Sunneva de Cleia (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any other questions.
Lord Gaelan Mac Cuinnegain will orchestrate the Feast of Giants. Contact him with any questions (e-mail email@example.com)
Feast spots sold through pre-reg only
Cost: Adult, Member: $10.00 Day-Trip $10.00 Feast
Adult, Non-Member: $15.00 Day-Trip $10.00 Feast
Youth (8-17): $5.00 Day-Trip $10.00 Feast
Child (0-7): $0.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast
Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Canton of Kapellenberg
Cost Notes: Pre-registration post-marked by March 18th, or through ACCEPS
Site Restrictions: Dry site, no pets
Autocrat's Information: Wistric Oftun E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations: Margaret Cochrane email@example.com
>From the North/East: Take I-85/40 to Exit 153, NC Hwy 119. Turn Right onto Hwy 119. Go 0.2 miles and turn Left on Holmes Rd. Then turn Right on 3rd St Extension. Go 1 mile, and turn Left on Corregidor St. The road ends at the site.
>From the South/West: Take I-85/40 to Exit 153, NC Hwy 119. Turn Left onto Hwy 119. Go 0.2 miles and turn Left on Holmes Rd. Then turn Right on 3rd St Extension. Go 1 mile, and turn Left on Corregidor St. The road ends at the site.