Thomas Godefroy, Land Deputy for Estrella War XXVII, has announced rules regarding trash for the upcoming War.
Greetings to one and all,
Here are the rules regarding trash at this year's Estrella War, and I am asking for your help to get the word out. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with these rules, and please forward them to the heads of the groups that are not included on this initial email.
Estrella XXVII Trash Rules
Due to the high cost of trash collection and site cleanup, we ask that you adhere to the following trash policy during your time at Estrella XXVII.
- There are no trash barrels provided in the camping areas. Place all trash and unwanted items in the provided dumpsters that have been conveniently placed throughout site for your use.
- Do not put trash in the ash barrels. This is a fire hazard and could lead to expulsion from the war.
- Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. All extinguished cigarette butts should be placed in a proper waste receptacle.
LAND CLEAN UP
- All land is to be left in the same or better condition than when you arrived.
- All personal items and trash must be completely removed from your camping area. Do not leave any items for trash pick-up in your camp or on the side of the road. Trash and unwanted items must be placed inside a dumpster.
- All firewood is to be removed from the site at the end of the event.
- A final inspection by your group’s designated land agent shall be done. Items of special interest are tent stakes and cigarette butts.
- Make sure that all tent stakes are removed from the ground. If you can’t remove a stake, please clearly mark it and ask for help from a member of the Staff.
- It is highly recommended that each group provide butt cans for your personal use.
Thank you for doing your part to make Estrella XXVII the best that it can be!
Thomas Godefroy - Land for Estrella War