We gather once a year to show the arts & sciences of Atlantia, talent unparalled in all the known world. The Barony of Tir-Y-Don sends a heartfelt invitation to come and enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the Atlantian artisans on the 5th day of February, 2011.
Feast Information: No feast will be served. A lunch will be sold.
Merchanting Information: Please contact Lady Mariana Francisco if you wish to merchant.
All entrants are encouraged to use our online registration. You will need to submit a seperate form for each activity in which you wish to compete.
- Persona Pentathlon and Triathlon
- Inter-Baronial Championship
- Duke Gyrth Memorial Smackdown
- Royal Baker
- Royal Brewer
All entrants are encouraged to use our online registration. You will need to submit a seperate form for each activity in which you wish to participate.
- Open Display
- A&S 50
All performers are encouraged to use our online registration. You will need to submit a seperate form for each activity in which you wish to participate.
Reservationist: Lady Avelyn of Kennington
Please email inquiries to: email@example.com.
* Pre-registration prices are valid for all reservations post-marked no later than January 23, 2011.
* Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc., Barony of Tir-y-Don
Hellenic Community Center
60 TRAVERSE RD
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23606
Restrictions: No alcohol may be sold. No original containers. No pets please.
Make your way to I-64. From Interstate 64 take Exit 258B. Go through the first stop light. At the second stop light, turn left onto Traverse Road (just before the Truck World on the left). Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church is on your left hand side of the road and next to I-64.
Accommodations: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
943 J. CLYDE MORRIS BLVD
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23601
HOTEL RESERVATION PROCEDURE
* Requests for separate blocks must be made prior to Friday, February 5, 2010 by calling (800) 611-7782 or (757) 596-6417 or by following information on special link below.
* In order to receive the special group rate, please ask guests to reference the SCA block when making their group blocks.
* Requests for accommodations received by our Reservations Department after the above date will be accepted on a space-available basis. Attendees must present a credit card to cover any incidentals charged to their room.
* Upon check-in each room must have a signed "No Party Policy" agreement on file.
* If there should be a need to cancel an individual reservation, the hotel must be notified at least 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival. (Hotel must be notified by 3 p.m. Wednesday, March 3, 2010).
* Below is a link for all guests arriving from out of town to make their own individual hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn, or they can copy and paste the link to their web browser.
* The link provided will direct guests to our hotel's website where they will enter their information and provide their own credit card for guarantee of the reservation.
* Once all of the information has been provided, each guest will be able to print their own confirmation for the records.
Lady Mariana Francisco
THL Avelyn of Kennington