To celebrate King Alphoso's birth and life, Ruantallan will be hosting a Collegium in his honor on the 27th of November 2010.
We welcome one and all to join us in this celebration of learning. The day is filled with classes and a wonderful Spanish feast.
Please note that a child is under the age of 18 years and the only good reservation is a paid one. The cutoff date for reserving for feast is November 6th. If you are having feast please ensure your fees are paid.
Site opens at 10:00am and closes at 10:00pm. Interested teachers should contact the class scheduler Zelina, email@example.com.
West Pictou Consolidated School
1999, Route 376
R.R. 2 Pictou
Canton of Distant Shore
Deadline for Reservations:
November 16th 2010
Please note that if you do not cancel on or before the cancellation deadline, you must still pay for the event. This is because the money for food is spent under the assumption that you will be there. Events can be cancelled if there aren't enough reservations
Deadline for Cancellation:
November 16th 2010
Lady Zelina Silverfox
Reservation Co-ordinator :
Onboard / Offboard
Adults (18+) $20 / $12
Child (17 and under) $15 / $7
Family* Cap $65 / $33
*Two adults and their dependent children
NMS ($5)will be charged to adults with no proof of membership. All fees are in Canadian funds.
The site is a school therefore it is dry. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Feast Cap: 120 people
* Make your way to Nova Scotia
* Make your way to Truro Nova Scotia
* Merge onto NS-102 N via the ramp to Trans Canada Highway/NS-104/Amherst/New Glasgow
* Take exit 15E for Trans-Canada Highway/NS-104 E toward New Glasgow/Cape Breton/PEI Ferry Carobou
* Merge onto NS-104 E
* Take exit 19 toward NS-4/Salt Springs/West River/Durham/NS-376
* Turn left toward NS-4 Trunk E
* Turn right at NS-4 Trunk E (signs for NS-4 E/NS-376/Salt Springs/West River/Durham)
* Turn left at NS-376 N
* Civic address is 1959 376 HWY, Pictou, Nova Scotia
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to "SCA Inc-Barony of Ruantallan "