Their Majesties UlfR and Caoimhe of the Kingdom of Drachenwald have published the list of combatants and their consorts for Their upcoming Crown Tourney.
Their Majesties write:
It is with pleasure that We announce the entrants for the upcoming Crown Tournament in Eplaheimr, October 8-10. We look forward to the tournament which is to be fought in a round-robin, best 2 of 3 bouts each round with the top 2 combatants after the round-robin proceeding to a best 2 of 3 Final round. If there is a tie in the standings to determine the finalists, pairings for any tie-breaking rounds will be determined by random draw by Our hand with the assistance of the lists. Any weapon style legal for single combat will be allowed.
Entrants for Crown Tournament:
- Viscount Björn Sneskägg fighting for Viscountess Whilja af Gothia
- Sir Ivan the Bastard fighting for Dorothea Weberin
- Pan Vitus Polonius fighting for Mistress Eleanora von Ratzeburg
- Master Cernac the Inspired fighting for Lady Susannah of York
- Lord Lief Wolfsonne fighting for Lady Morrigan of Tamair
- Lady Hilkka Susinen fighting for Lord Aylwin de Renham
- Lord Gottfried Kilianus fighting for Lady Magdelena Grace Vane
- Lord Barobrand HIssgant fighting for Lady Himiltrude fan Austrasia
We wish the best of luck to all entrants and look forward to seeing all in Eplaheimr!