The Barony of Tir-y-Don has a new Patron Saint. Come join us as we celebrate St. Brigid's Thread Needle Faire with Poultry Farmers, Dairymaids, Blacksmiths, Watermen, and Seamstresses. Fight till you drop, sew till your fingers bleed or take classes until the cows come home.
Compete in a variety of competitions like:
- Silver Needle - Team garment construction competition.
- Lickity Split Competition - Discover who has the fastest Embroidery Needle in Atlantia.
- And many more!
- Heavy Fighting and Rapier fighting.
- A fund raiser lunch will be offered. It is sure to have dishes from Dairymaids and Poultry Farmers.
- Contact Baroness Kaleeb about space requirements and needs.
Ivy Memorial Baptist Church
2200 Coliseum Dr.
Hampton, VA 23666
- No alcohol, firearms, indoor fires, or pets.
From points north and west:
- Take your best route to I-64 East towards Norfolk/Virginia Beach.
- Take exit 261B (Hampton Roads Center Pkwy E).
- Merge onto Hampton Roads Center Pkwy.
- Go 1.4 miles and turn right onto Coliseum Dr.
- The church will be on the left.
- Turn left onto Marcella Dr. to enter the parking lot.
From points south:
- Take your best route to I-64 towards Richmond.
- Take exit 263B (Mercury Blvd).
- Turn left onto Coliseum Dr.
- Go 0.7 miles.
- The church will be on the right.
- Turn right onto Marcella Dr. to enter the parking lot.