Red Dragon is a premier event of the fall season, and is held at Camp Mary Orton, 7925 N High St, Columbus OH 43235.
Site is open at 5pm on Friday 10/15 and closed at 10 am Sunday 10/17 Camp owners close the gates at 11 pm and reopen them at 8 am.
Site has hot showers and is discreetly damp. Camping will be divided into family and (discreetly) noisy viking sections.
Things to do while at Red Dragon...
- Camping: Red Dragon will have camping from 5pm on Friday the 15th until 10am on the 17th. Come and join the fun!
- Heavy Combat: There will be more combat than you can swing a stick at!
- Light Combat: More light combat than you can poke a rapier at!
- Classes: What's better than learning something new, or making something cool?
- Archery: What's more fun than swinging stick? Shooting them!
- Thrown Weapons: Fun was never so deadly.
- Feast & Dance: You like to eat, we like to cook! Eat until you stop, dance and eat some more.
- Merchants: Come to play or come to shop, Red Dragon is for you.