The Shire of Vilku Urvas desperately seeks your assistance. Rumors have it that homelands left unguarded during the recent wars in the East have become vulnerable to potential attacks from marauding hordes of Vikings and other Warriors.
Bring your Knights, Squires, fighters, marshals? or barring that, bring your drinkers, revelers, drummers and join us at BYOM VIII to help repel these mercenaries and protect Northshield?s northern territories.
We are attempting to amass as many people as possible at Trakai Forest on August 27-29.
Hosted by the Shire of Vilku Urvas
Trakai Forest 45317 County Road 172, Deer River, MN 56636 218-246-9210
August 27-29, 2010
Site Opens: 12 noon Friday; Closes: 2pm Sunday
Bring Your Own...
- Money There is no site fee!!! Donations are greatly appreciated.
- Melee There may be a Woods Battle on the gorgeous Trakai Forest trails.
- Marshal As long as there is a marshal present, we have room for heavy weapons, rapier, archery (confirmed), thrown weapons and boffer.
- Mug/Mead Site is very soggy
- Music/Minstrel Bardic Circles may be held each night around the campfire.
- Materials Bring your A&S projects to work on or to display
- Merchants Merchants are welcomed. If you would like to merchant, please contact Tatiana of Varena, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marquee This is a camping event! Lots of trees and shade. Potable water. No showers on site. Firewood will be provided. Contact the autocrat if hotel information is needed.
- Meals There will be no planned feast. A list of local restaurants will be available.
Directions: From East, North and South - I35 to US Hwy 2 West to Deer River, MN. North on Hwy 6 approx. 5 miles. Turn left on Co Rd 172.
>From the West - US Hwy 2 East to Deer River, MN. North on Hwy 6 approx. 5 miles. Turn left on Co RD 172.
More information Autocrat: Aveline femme Marc email@example.com