Come join Prince Gryffith and Princess Aikaterine celebrate with us the return of John Barleycorn to his ancestral home in the northern forests of the Crown Province of Østgarðr . The site has been made pristine and boasts the addition of awesome Yurts for your overnight stay.
At this year's festival of Barleycorn, the Canton of Northpass will host the Provincial martial championships in all disciplines: rattan and rapier, archery and thrown weapons. We also will be holding their Highnesses Order Meetings... Our regularly scheduled brewing competition will be held... There will be Dance... and of course, Sir Edward's Challenge - it wouldn't be a Barleycorn without it. This will be a weekend to remember!
Please join us for a day of fighting, feasting and fun.
Make best route to I-684
- Take exit 6A for NY-22 toward NY-138/Goldens Bridge 0.3 mi
- Turn left at NY-22 N/Goldens Bridge Rd 0.8 mi
- Take the 1st right onto North St 0.2 mi
- Turn right at NY-138 E/Waccabuc Rd 3.4 mi
- Turn left at NY-121 N/N Salem Rd Continue to follow NY-121 N 2.0 mi
- Turn right at Hawley Rd - Destination is on the left