The Baron and Baroness of Three Rivers invitee one and all to join them in welcoming their neighbors of Grey Niche from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann.
ARTS & SCIENCES!
EQUESTRIAN & ARCHERY!
DANCING & BARDIC!
HECTARES OF FIGHTING!
Within the eastern lands of Calontir, in the Barony of Three Rivers, there will be many a challenge in the style of the William the Marshal event.
Which Barony will you support in the Grand Melee?
* Fighters prepare for individual and team challenges to help decide the day.
* Equestrians ready your steeds for challenges on an extended course.
* Archers bring forth your bows, axes and knives for multiple challenges.
* Artisans, Dancers, Minstrels and Troubadours, ready yourselves to entertain and amaze.
* And prepare yourself for Calontir Steel combat!
Lay siege to Castle Puddleford after fighting your way across the bridge and sacking the village.
* Can you hold the gate house of the castle?
* Will the bridge give you an edge?
* Will the open field be your forte?
* Will you accept the prize of the jungle room only to pass it honorably to your favorite Baronage?
* Who will hold Graceland until such time as these baronies strive against one another again?
SITE: Site Opens at 6 PM Friday and closes at noon on Sunday.
Site is Wet.
This CAMPING event is being held at Wayne of the Heights Farm: 18683 Highway CC, Warrenton, MO 63383.
MERCHANTS: Space is still available.
SITE AMMENITIES: Hot showers, Archery Berm, Large Wooden Castle and buildings for fighting, Long equestrian run, Period camping for equestrians.
FOOD: There is currently no Inn or Feast planned. The event site is some distance from town. Please plan appropriately.
PETS: Well behaved pets are welcome. Pets must be kept on leashes, and, as always, owners are expected to clean up after their pets. If your dog is questionable around strangers, especially children, or given to excessive barking that will likely disturb sleepers or horses, we must ask that you leave them at home.
* Adult: $10.00 ($5.00 Non-member Surcharge applies.)
* Children (12 and under): $5.00
* Babes in Arms: No Charge
* Family Cap: $30 + required Non-member Surcharge
* Make checks payable to "SCA, Inc. - Barony of Three Rivers"
Take your best route on I-70 to exit 193 (Warrenton), roughly 1 hour West of St. Louis. Go South on Highway 47 about 8 miles to Highway CC. Take Highway CC East (the only way to go from 47) 2 miles to 18683 Highway CC. You will see a green barn with white roof.
If coming from the South of I-70: Take I-44 to exit 240 (St. Clair) and follow Highway 47 north to Highway CC and turn East (the only way to go from 47). Follow CC East for 2 miles to 18683 Highway CC. You will see a green barn with white roof.
Important Note: If following a GPS, do not turn on to Charette Creek Road. This is a gravel road with creek crossings that have no bridges.