The WMAinSCA camp will again be offering a full series of Historical Martial Arts classes at Pennsic War 39 from August 4 - 11, 2010. The schedule includes sessions in longsword, rapier, dagger, poleaxe, and more.
- Daily Italian Longsword Class
- Feints and Invitations in Italian Rapier
- Fiore Dagger: Going in Circles with Four Masters
- Sword & Buckler from I.33, the Clerus Lutegerus Fechtbuch: Part I
- German Poleaxe
- Introduction to Bolognese Sword and Buckler
- Binden am Schwert: Leveraged Actions on the Sword
Class schedules and instructors are available on the group's website.