Greetings, one and all! The Baron and Baroness of Caer Galen, Bjarki and Asta, invite you to join Them as They search for Their new Defenders. This year we will be having Friday Night Fights, a Zombie Battle (remember your Zombie-land rules as these will come in handy), and the Defender tournaments.
New to Defenders Folly is Combat Croquet! Finally, His Excellency Robert Magnus of Caerthe, threw down the gauntlet - there will be a fight between Caerthe's Sable Lions and Caer Galen's Pelicans, Laurels, and Lawyers for the right to claim Lady Clare de Chepyng Campedene as their own.
July 23-25, 2010
South Platte Valley Historical Society, Fort Lupton, CO
Site opens: July 23, 3:00 pm
Site closes: July 25, 3:00 pm
- Site is wet
- Bring bug spray
- There is no potable water on site. While there will be a water buffalo available, please bring any additional water that you may want.
- Above ground fire pits only - minimum of 6" clearance. Fire restrictions may apply.
- Bring bug spray
- Pets must be on leash at all times
- The site is adjacent to the Platte River, so children should have adult supervision at all times
- Although there is a fair amount of shade, bringing additional shade is advisable
- You will need to pack out your own trash as there are no dumpsters on-site
- Did we mention that you should bring bug spray?
Checks payable to 'SCA Inc. - Caer Galen'
Camping Adult - $10
Child (age 6-17) - $5
Daytrip - $7
Non-member Surcharge - $5 per person
From I-25, go East off exit 235 (Highway 52). Turn left (North) at Highway 85. Turn left on 14th St/CR 14 1/2. The site is approximately 1/2 mile west of HW 85 on CR14 1/2.
Syr Leifr Vagnsson email@example.com
Lady Gwentliana filia Iohannes firstname.lastname@example.org