Paul Halsall of Fordham University has created a website to highlight the medieval treasures of New York City from its architecture to its art and music.
The website offers annotated links to many of the city's medieval sites and collections including:
- Holy Trinity Church,
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- New York Botanical Garden
- St. Irene of Chrysobalanton Cathedral
- The Cloisters
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Fordham University Library
- Corpus Christi Church
- Medieval Club of New York
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- and many more...