The Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) is seeking candidates for the position of Project Resource Coordinator.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Board of Directors and President as a project manager responsible for the tracking of all active projects.
- Maintain an archive of documents, workplans, calendars, etc. for current and completed projects.
- Maintain internal resource calendars and monitor regular project updates to ensure a quality product.
- Inform the project managers and Board of requirements based on project workplans and/or calendar needs.
- Ensure access to project documentation by maintaining a transparent filing system.
- Diligently track required information to ensure tool and reporting date integrity.
- Focus on continuous process improvement by defining, maintaining, and enforcing business process rules.
- Actively participate in productivity meetings with project teams when requested.
- Project Management/PMP preferred
- MS Office skills, including Power Point, Excel, Access, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and process driven
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and process improvement skills
- Professional and team-oriented with the ability to work independently as needed
- Level demeanor and customer service-oriented attitude
- Assertive; able to effectively communicate and work with all directors and officers
- Dependable email and phone access
The Project Resource Coordinator is appointed by the Board but will serve as a deputy to the President of the SCA. The Project Resource Coordinator is warranted for a three-year term of service.
Hard copies of resumes (both professional and SCA related, including offices held and honors) must be sent to the attention of ‘The Board of Directors’, SCA, Inc., P.O. Box 360789, Milpitas, CA 95036-0789. Electronic courtesy copies should also be sent to resumes @ sca . org and president @ sca . org. Resumes must be received by July 1, 2010.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.