*All Dancers & Musicians Welcome – of any level of ability*
Date: Saturday,May 1, 2010.
Time: 10:00am - till we fall asleep.
Location: Trinity Presbyterian Church
Street: 570 Gainsborough Road, London ON N6G 4X2
City: London, ON (In the proud Shire of Trinovantia Nova)
10:00am The Lessons begin for dances old & new, by request
12:30pm Some manner of lunch & beverages will be supplied ($5.00)
6:00pm A pot luck dinner...details TBA. Additional Shirefolk are invited to join for dinner.
8:00pm More dancing & Shire socializing!
• Please bring a set of indoor shoes that won't mark the new floor.
• We encourage garb for the evening.
• Forward any dietary restrictions/concerns in advance. (Including vegetarianism) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bring your dishes/feast gear to cut down on environmental strain and costs.
• Power for Crock-pots and the such are available.
• Car Pooling will be arranged as we can manage. Contact email@example.com for ride sharing information.
• Crash space is available WITH ADVANCED NOTICE!
Trinity Presbyterian Church.
(Googlesearch: Trinity Place, London ON)
Address: 570 Gainsborough Road, London ON
Very Good Directions:
From the East:
•Take your favorite route to the 401 Westbound, towards London.
• Exit onto the 402 Westbound (exit #183)
• Take the first exit off the 402 onto Wonderland Rd S, and head north.
From the West:
• Take your favorite route to the 401 Eastbound, towards London.
• Exit at #177-B (Colonel Talbot Rd. North)
• Cross over the 402, and then turn right onto Main St., which becomes Wharncliffe Road S.
• Turn left onto Wonderland Rd S, and head north.
• Stay on Wonderland for about 10-15 minutes. When you cross the Thames river, it becomes Wonderland Rd N.
• Continue on Wonderland past Oxford Street, past Sarnia Road, until you see Sherwood Forest Mall on your left. It’s the one with the Tim Horton's all by itself out in the parking lot (This is also the last Tim’s before your arrival!).
• At that light, turn left onto Gainsborough. (If you continue past, go up the hill and hit Fanshawe Park Rd, you've gone too far.)
• Turn left at the first street, onto Limberlost. There isn't a stop sign or a light, but you'll know you're at the right place because you'll be able to see the site on your left. It's the church with about five or six tall narrow windows.
• Once on Limberlost, the driveway for the church will be on your immediate left.