It is the law of the great land of An Tir that each spring a new Royal Heir is chosen by right of combat.
Their Royal Majesties King Owain ap Einar and Queen Adwen Wrenn invite the populace of the Kingdom of An Tir to gather together in the heart of the Inlands and bear witness as Their own successors are chosen. The Barony of Wastekeep is preparing a tournament such as none seen before, and welcomes An Tir with open arms. The Barony of Wastekeep looks forward to seeing you all at May Crown, come and watch the great heroes of An Tir as they show off their combat skills, watch the finesse of the rapier fighters.
Enjoy a stroll down merchant rows and of course look at all the Arts and Science has to offer.
There will also be classes available for those interested in expanding their knowledge and kid activities too...
- Vehicles are not allowed on grass, othr then to unload and load. All Vehicles must be parked in the parking lot after unloading.
- Site is pet friendly. You are responsible to keep your animal confined or leashed at all times and pick up after them.
- There are no hook ups for RV's. Generators use is limited to the hours of 8-10 a.m. and 3-5 p.m to ensure minimum disruption to attendees.
- Respect the people around you and their encampments.
- The ground may be uneven. Please be prepared if you have ankle, knee or walking difficulties.
- Quiet hours begin at 11:00 pm.
- There are very few water faucets available, please bring your own water.
- Lost and found will be located at Gate.
- Fire Safety Rules NO open flames are allowed on site this includes braziers and tiki torches.
- Propane torches are allowed.
- All Bbqers/stoves must be 18 inches or higher off of ground.
PRE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
HL Ysabella Greene
The Barony of Wastekeep invites all merchants to attend to sale their beautiful wares. There is no monetary fee to merchant at May Crown; however we do ask for a small donation to our largess. Please contact our merchant liason with your pavilion foot print and what items you will be merchanting.
Due to the location of the event, the Fairgrounds will not allow food vendors of any kind to participate in the event.
Her Excellency Baroness Dagrun Stjarna
Please contact our Eric Master to reserve your spot on the eric.
Master Ulrik Grimwolf
HL Arthur Greene of Deerhurst
Location: Benton County Fairgrounds 1500 S. Oak Street Building #20
Kennewick, WA 99337
Directions from SPOKANE, WA
Interstate 90 WEST Merge onto US-395 SOUTH via exit number 220 toward RITZVILLE/PASCO US-95 becomes WA-397 Turn RIGHT onto E. LEWIS STREET Turn LEFT onto S. 10th AVENUE S. 10th AVENUE becomes WA-397 S. Turn RIGHT onto E. 10th AVENUE Turn LEFT onto S. OAK STREET BENTON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS is on the LEFT side.
Directions from SEATTLE, WA
Take I-5 S/I-90 E ramp toward PORTLAND Merge onto I-90 E via the exit on the left toward BELLVUE/SPOKANE Merge onto I-82via exit number 102 toward RICHLAND/PASCO Merge onto WA-240 via exit number 5A toward KENNEWICK Take the US-395 S exit toward KENNEWICK/UMATILLA Take the COLUMBIA DRIVE ramp Stay straight to go onto W. COLUMBIA DRIVE Turn RIGHT onto N. GUM STREET/WA-397 S. Continue to follow WA-397 S. Turn RIGHT onto E. 10th AVENUE Turn LEFT onto S. OAK STREET BENTON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS is on the LEFT side.
Directions from PORTLAND, WA
Take I-84 toward PORTLAND AIRPORT/THE DALLES Merge onto I-82 via exit number 179 toward HERMISTON/UMATILLA Merge onto EVERGREEN HWY/US-395 N. via exit number 113 toward I 182/KENNEWICK/PASCO Turn RIGHT onto W. 10th Avenue Turn RIGHT on S. OAK STREET BENTON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS is on the RIGHT side.
Directions from BOISE, ID
Take I-184 W Merge onto I-84 W. via the exit on the left Merge onto I-82 W. via exit number 179 toward UMATILLA/KENNEWICK Merge onto EVERGREEN HWY/US-395 N. via exit number 113 toward I 182/KENNEWICK/PASCO Turn RIGHT onto W. 10th Avenue Turn RIGHT on S. OAK STREET BENTON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS is on the RIGHT side.